TORRES DEL PAINE 'O' TREK
9 nights/10 days
The 'O' trail is the popular name of the full circuit trail of Torres del Paine. It includes the front portion, which is the famous 'W' trail and the back portion, which starts from the Laguna Amarga entrance on the east side and ends on Grey Lodge on the west end.
What our program includes:
1. Two (2) nights stay in Puerto Natales, private room (based on double occupancy)
2. Eight (8) days trekking and six (6) nights in camping, one (1) night in a bed at the Tiny House (shared).
3. Trek briefing with welcome dinner & drinks
4. Breakfast, boxed lunch, and dinner each day during the 8 days of trekking.
5. Private transfer into the park + bus transfer out of the park
6. A Trekking guide for 8 days and a camping equipments porter & cook.
7. Day pack for the first day of trekking and main luggage storage at our guest house in Puerto Natales
8. Airport bus connection to Puerto Natales (in & out)
Price (2 participants minimum)
$3,550.00 USD (Includes Guide for first day and the back portion)
$4,250.00 USD (Includes Guide for entire trek and Porter for back portion)
*Porter will only carry tent and prepare camping meals in Perros, NOT carry participants gears
Day by Day
DAY 01/ Arrival
Fly into either Puerto Natales, Punta Arenas or El Calafate (arrival at Calafate should be at least a day earlier). Bus Transfer to Puerto Natales. Welcome dinner & drinks followed by a W Trek briefing. Stay at Garden Domes. You either stay in a Cabin room accomodation (double/twin room sharing price) or in one of our luxury domes (additional charges).
03/ French Valley Trek
Our transfer will bring you the Ferry Terminal at Pudeto and sail from there to Paine Grande. Then you will hike to the French Valley up to the Francés Domes where you are going to spend the night.
09/ Trek Out of the W
Trek back to Paine Grande from Grey Glacier Area (11km, 3.5 hours). Take the catamaran across Lake Pehoe to reach your bus transfer back to Puerto Natales. Stay in Garden Domes. Pizza night.
02/ Base of the Towers Trek
Private transfer to Torres del Paine National Park. Trek to Base Torres (18km, 7-8 hours trekking) with our tour guide and small group. After the hike you will be staying at the Tiny House where you will sleep in a 5 bedroom Tiny Cabin.
10/ Departure Day
Take the regualr bus to Punta Arenas airport or we will arrange taxi service if you are flying out of Puerto Natales airport.