TORRES DEL PAINE 'O' TREK
9 nights/10 days
The 'O' trail is the popular name of the full circuit trail of Torres del Paine. It includes the front portion, which is the famous 'W' trail and the back portion, which starts from the Laguna Amarga entrance on the east side and ends on Grey Lodge on the west end.
What our program includes:
1. Two (2) nights stay in Puerto Natales, private room (based on double occupancy)
2. Eight (8) days trekking and six (6) nights in camping, one (1) night in a bed at the Tiny House (shared).
3. Trek briefing with welcome dinner & drinks
4. Breakfast, boxed lunch, and dinner each day during the 8 days of trekking.
5. Private transfer into the park + bus transfer out of the park
6. A Trekking guide for 8 days and a camping equipments porter & cook.
7. Day pack for the first day of trekking and main luggage storage at our guest house in Puerto Natales
8. Airport bus connection to Puerto Natales (in & out)
Price (2 participants minimum)
$3,550.00 USD (Includes Guide for first day and the back portion)
$4,250.00 USD (Includes Guide for entire trek and Porter for back portion)
*Porter will only carry tent and prepare camping meals in Perros, NOT carry participants gears
Day by Day