Torres del Paine Winter W-Trek
TORRES DEL PAINE Winter W-Trek
6 nights/7 days
The 'W' trek is the name given to the W shaped beaten track that interlinks the 3 Granite Paine Towers, the French Valley, and the Grey Glacier. The trek is approximately 70 kilometers (43 miles) in total distance and is one of the most scenic treks in the world.
What our program includes:
1. Two (3) nights stay in Puerto Natales, private room (based on double occupancy)
2. Five (5) days trekking and extra night (1) at Garden Domes, two (2) nights in dormitory beds, one (1) night camping (Depending on Refugio Availability).
3. Trek briefing with welcome dinner & drinks
4. Breakfast, boxed lunch, and dinner each day during the 5 days of trekking
5. Transfer into and out of the park
6. A Trekking guide for the first day of the trek to the base of the towers
7. Day pack for the first day of trekking and main luggage storage at our guest house in Puerto Natales
8. Airport bus connection to Puerto Natales (in & out)
9. Guide and Cook for entire trek
Day by Day:
Arrival Day: Fly into either Puerto Natales or Punta Arenas. Bus Transfer to Puerto Natales. Welcome dinner & drinks followed by a W Trek briefing. Stay at Garden Domes.
Day 1: Private transfer to Torres del Paine National Park. Trek to Base Torres (18km, 7-8 hours trekking) with our tour guide and small group. Stay at Garden Domes.
Day 2: Our transfer will pick you up to bring you to your next trek starting point, where you will trek alongside Lake Nordenskjold to Campamento Italiano
Day 3: Trek through the French Valley to the Britanico Lookout, and to Refugio Paine Grande (20.3 km, 9 hours)
Day 4: Trek from Paine Grande to Grey Glacier Area (11km, 3.5 hours).
Day 5: Trek back to Paine Grande from Grey Glacier Area (11km, 3.5 hours). Trek (12 km, 6 hours) from Paine Grande to Administration. Transfer back to Puerto Natales. Stay in Garden Domes.
Departure Day: Transfer to departure airport
Classic Program Price: $1,550.00 USD per person
Dates for Winter 2019
May 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
June 7,14, 21, 28
July 5, 12, 19, 26
August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30